Papers Invited for NetComposites’ Inaugural Multicomp 2017 Conference.
Papers are requested for NetComposites’ first ever Multicomp Conference, which will take place on 14-15 June 2017, at the Nottingham Conference Centre, UK.
Multicomp will showcase the latest developments in hybrid composite solutions within high value sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, rail and energy, whilst exploring the opportunities, challenges and trends of employing these materials.
Abstracts are invited on subjects relating to the use of multi-material composites to include, but not limited to:
- Optimised material selection for hybrid structures.
- Design for lightweighting.
- Design for cost optimisation.
- Multi-functional design.
- Joining of composites to other materials.
- Industrial assembly of multi-material structures.
- Condition monitoring of multi-material structures.
- Repair of multi-material structures.
- Disassembly of end-of-life management of multi-material structures.
- Case studies of multi-material applications.
Closing date for abstracts is 17th February 2017.
Sue Keighley, Events and Communications Specialist at NetComposites, comments, “We’re very excited to be launching Multicomp 2017 and are inviting papers for the conference. Hybrid material structures offer new design opportunities for an array of applications and industries which incorporate the use of high performance composite materials. With manufacturers such as BMW taking advantage of the increased properties gained through the use of multi-materials in their latest design, this is an important topic and an area that is sure to grow.”
For more information about the conference, please visit http://multicomp-conference.com/.
Published: 27th September 2016