Abstracts are now being sought from potential speakers on subjects relating to the use of multi material composites to include, but not limited to:
- Optimised material selection for hybrid structures
- Joining of composites to other materials
- High-performance adhesives
- Design for lightweighting
- Design for cost optimisation
- Multi-functional design
- Industrial assembly of multi-material structures
- Condition monitoring of multi-material structures
- Repair of multi-material structures
- Disassembly and end-of-life management of multi-material structures
- Case studies of multi-material applications
Closing date for abstracts is 23rd November 2018.
Accepted abstracts will qualify for a special speaker rate of £.
Submit a 250 word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below and allow delegates to explore and discuss the current and future innovations and trends of the industry.
All abstracts receive a personal acknowledgement so if you don’t hear from us please check that we have received your abstract.
If accepted, presentations should be given in PowerPoint and the length of each timeslot will be 30 minutes.